COVID-19 UPDATE INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
MAY 23, 2020
NOTICE TO ALL DR SEN & SEN FAMILY DENTAL CLINIC PATIENTS AND CLIENTS:
CLINIC REOPENING JUNE 1, 2020
The Manitoba Dental Association in partnership with Manitoba Public Health have released guidelines for the gradual phasing in of dental services to the public across the province.
As of June 1, 2020, the province announced it will begin the second phase of this process. This means dental offices may now be open to a full provision of dental services including cleanings, general dentistry, and specialized dentistry.
Please be aware that we are still taking extraordinary precautions to try to protect our patients and staff during this time. Some of these measures include:
- enhanced personal protective equipment and procedures for our staff
- treatment in last rooms to prevent the spread of aerosols throughout the office with windows open
- restricting the number of staff members and patients in the clinic at any given time
- making efforts to seat patients in the room as soon as they walk into the building
- maintaining social distancing measures
- installing air purifiers in every operatory to scrub the air of bacteria and viruses (aerosols)
- screening all patients over the phone to reduce the risk of spreading viruses within the facility
- allotting extra appointment time to ensure rooms and equipment are properly cleaned, disinfected and sterilized.
Rest assured NO additional fees will be charged to you for these measures.
Call us to schedule your visit: 204-663-2700. Office hours are Monday Tuesday Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m and Wednesday’s at 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr Sen & Team
On behalf of our entire team, we welcome you to Dr. Sen and Sen Family Dental Clinic. We, as a team, are dedicated to providing you with personalized quality dental care and creating beautiful smiles! A custom among Winnipeg dental clinics—and especially ours. This is why our family dental clinic is near and dear to our hearts.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your Winnipeg dental clinic appointment.
If you are experiencing a dental emergency please call our emergency line at (647) 401-5768